Shop for Holiday Gifts
Same Day Delivery Available
Tips For Sending Gifts For The Holidays
Holiday gift giving can be both a joyous and stressful experience. Finding the perfect gift that expresses your love and appreciation can be challenging. One gift option that is always well-received is a gift basket. Gift baskets come in a variety of themes and can be tailored to suit any recipient’s tastes and interests. And what better way to show your love and appreciation than with a gift basket filled with beautiful flowers?
Gift baskets come in a variety of themes, including gourmet food, spa and relaxation, and even sports-themed baskets. For the foodie in your life, a gourmet food basket filled with cheeses, crackers, and chocolates is a great option. For the person who needs to unwind, a spa and relaxation basket with scented candles, bath salts, and lotions is the perfect choice. And for the sports enthusiast, a basket filled with team merchandise and snacks is sure to score big.
Flowers are also a great gift option for any holiday. Whether it’s a romantic occasion like Valentine’s Day, a sentimental holiday like Mother’s Day, or a festive celebration like Christmas, flowers can help you express your feelings and brighten up any space. Different flowers hold different meanings and can be used to convey different sentiments. For example, red roses are traditionally associated with love and passion, while yellow roses are often used to convey friendship and joy. Lilies are a popular choice for funerals and sympathy arrangements, while sunflowers are perfect for brightening up a room and expressing appreciation.
When it comes to specific holidays, there are certain flowers and gift baskets that are particularly popular. For Valentine’s Day, red roses are the classic choice for expressing love and affection. For Mother’s Day, a gift basket filled with spa and relaxation items is a great way to show your appreciation for all that she does. And for Christmas, a festive basket filled with holiday treats and decorations is sure to spread cheer.
If you’re looking for a unique and thoughtful gift this holiday season, consider a gift basket or a bouquet of flowers. With so many options available, you’re sure to find something that will bring a smile to your loved one’s face. And with the convenience of online ordering and delivery, you can send your gift directly to their door, no matter where they are. So why not spread a little joy this holiday season with the perfect gift basket or bouquet of flowers from Fast Gifts?
Major US Holidays & Noteworthy Observances
- New Year’s Day – January 1str. Day – third Monday in January
- Inauguration Day – January 20th (every 4 years)
- Groundhog Day – February 2nd
- Valentine’s Day – February 14th
- Presidents’ Day (Washington’s Birthday) – third Monday in February
- International Women’s Day – March 8th
- St. Patrick’s Day – March 17th
- April Fools’ Day – April 1st
- Easter – April 9th 2023
- Tax Day – April 15th (unless it falls on a weekend or holiday)
- Earth Day – April 22nd
- Administrative Professionals Day – last Wednesday in April
- May Day – May 1st
- Cinco de Mayo – May 5th
- Mother’s Day – second Sunday in May
- Armed Forces Day – third Saturday in May
- Memorial Day – last Monday in May
- Flag Day – June 14th
- Father’s Day – third Sunday in June
- Independence Day (also known as Fourth of July) – July 4th
- Labor Day – first Monday in September
- Patriot Day (9/11) – September 11th
- Grandparents Day – first Sunday after Labor Day
- National Hispanic Heritage Month – September 15th to October 15th
- National Voter Registration Day – fourth Tuesday in September
- Columbus Day – second Monday in October
- Boss’s Day – October 16th
- Halloween – October 31st
- Veterans Day – November 11th
- Thanksgiving Day – fourth Thursday in November
- Black Friday – day after Thanksgiving
- Small Business Saturday – following Black Friday
- Cyber Monday – following Black Friday
- Giving Tuesday – first Tuesday after Thanksgiving
- Hanukkah – December (dates vary)
- Christmas Day – December 25th
- Kwanzaa – December 26th to January 1st
- New Year’s Eve – December 31st
Do People Send Gifts On Major Holidays & Other Noteworthy Events
Yes, Sending gifts on major holidays and special occasions has become a common way to express love, appreciation, and gratitude to family, friends, and loved ones.
In the United States and other parts of the world, gift-giving has become a common tradition during many holidays and special occasions.
Some of the major holidays that involve gift-giving include Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter, graduation, weddings, and anniversaries.
However, it’s worth noting that not all holidays and special occasions involve gift-giving, and not everyone chooses to participate in this tradition. The types and amount of gifts exchanged can also vary widely depending on personal preferences, cultural traditions, and financial resources.
Some of the major holidays where gift-giving is common include:
Some of the major holidays where gift-giving is common include Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter, and graduations. These occasions provide an opportunity to express love and appreciation to family, friends, and loved ones.
Gift-giving during the holidays and special occasions can also help to build a sense of community and connection with others. It provides an opportunity to show generosity and kindness towards others, which can help to create a positive impact on the world around us. Additionally, gift-giving can be a fun and enjoyable experience for both the giver and the receiver. It can bring people together and help to create a sense of excitement and anticipation for the occasion.
While gift-giving is not mandatory, it is a great way to create special memories and strengthen relationships. A thoughtful gift can be a simple gesture that goes a long way in showing someone how much you care. Ultimately, the act of giving itself is a reward, and it provides a sense of joy and happiness to both the giver and receiver.
© Gift Basket Connection 2023 – Please note: We are a leading resource for the gift and flower industry.
We are not responsible for the acts of our local florists or gift basket shops.